Monday 21 April 2014

Introduction

I've been trying to start up a blog for quite some time now and hopefully this time I will stick to it. [crosses fingers] Instead of whining, complaining, or just be absolutely negative about my current situation/life, I'm going to write about something positive and definitely more interesting. I'm going to be writing about one of the greatest loves of my life which is FASHION. It's what makes me happy, what gets me excited, what inspires me, and what gets me dreaming at all hours of the day.


     The goal of this blog is to share my understanding of fashion, garment or accessory, street fashion,Shearing something that I've seen on television or a magazine. Also, I would like to share a few fashion tips and suggestions and even a review of the latest fashion book that I'm currently reading or even a current issue of a high fashion magazine. And along the way, I want to share a few fashion stories of my own, whether it be good or bad. 

    The main intention of my blog is to help you guys during your hard time when you are just confused and don't know what to wear or what would look good on you and what are the current trends .In fact my main concentration would be Indian men and getting global fashion and recent trend updates for them.

     So don't worry guys ,Just post your queries or you can just mail them to me on ivanlopez2790@gmail.com and i will do my best to answer them.



    So that's it for now. Goodnight/Good morning depending on where you are in the world. 
                                                                                                                
Love, 

Ivan L.

4 comments:

  1. Looking forward for some more blogs..all the best :)
    #following

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kubra,
      Thanks for the feedback. I'll be posting more interesting blogs soon.you can always suggest me anything that you would like me to write about.

      Regards,
      Ivan L.

      Delete
    2. Ivan.....Gud work mate

      Delete